Wednesday 6 April 2022

Week 29 ; 4th - 8th April

 


6th April 2022 

sunny, warm 

Wednesday 

ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA 

Objective ; consolidation conditionals 0 and 1 



ex 3/ 78 

1.If I get to bed late, I will be tired.

2.I feel angry when I make mistakes.

3.If I watch TV for many hours, my eyes will hurt.

4.If I am hungry, I will eat.

5.When it's too hot,I sweat.



5/ 79

1. If you help me cook, I will help you clean the house.

2.The teacher will explain it to you if you ask him.

3. I will not lend you my laptop if you aren't careful with it.

4.I will come to your party if my parents let me.

5. If I see Joe tonight, I will tell him the good news.

6. If Kathy stays with us, we will order pizza tonight.

7/ 79 

1.When water freezes, it turns into ice.

2. If you"re hot, I will open the window.

3.  If you heat ice, it will melt.

4. If it rains, we won't go to the beach.

5. If I go to sleep late, I always feel tired the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment