Tuesday 1 June 2021

Week 16; 22nd- 25th June

 CLASS 1 

22nd June 

FINAL REVISION 

Objective ; consolidation 

Page 119 

Ex. 7 

1. We must be here on time because we want to  leave early . 

2 . Can you ride a motorbike ? 

3. I don't write e-mails. Neither do I. 

4. May I see Mr. Roger, sir ? 

5. You mustn't eat too many sweets. It is not healthy at all. 

6 . I prefer sending text messages. So do I. 

7. You mustn't tell lies to your parents. It is not right . 



ex 8 

1. Jim left yesterday , didn't he ? 

2. You can play tennis, can't you ? 

3. She is at school now, isn't she ? 

4. He had breakfast , didn't he ?

5. That's my camera, isn't it ?

6. This is your bag , isn't it ? 


ex 9 

1. The train leaves at 4 o'clock . 

2. Look at the sky. It is going to be a great day ! 

3. Now that I have all that I need I am going to make an apple pie. 

4. John is flying at 10.30 tomorrow morning. 

5 . I won't meet Jane for dinner after work because she is not in town . 


Plans for the summer holiday 

Nety is visiting her grandma and is having a seaside holiday but she isn't going around her friends' houses. 

Eduard is going to play basketball five times a week but he isn't going to visit his dad. 

Alexia is hanging out with her friends but she is not going to have a holiday in the mountains. 


ex 11

1. Peter is working late tonight . 

2. Did Mary go to the bank yesterday ? 

3. Are you going to travel abroad this summer ? 

4.The bus departs at 9.30 tonight . 

5. Mary isn't making dinner now. 

6. Were you at home yesterday evening ? 

7 . Did you have a nice time at the party ? 




CLASS 2 

23rd June 

FINAL REVISION 

Objective ; consolidation 


American vs British 

https://www.eslbuzz.com/category/american-vs-british/


No comments:

Post a Comment